Sales Development Representative
Molecule—a rapidly growing company in the commodities trading (CTRM/ETRM) software industry—is looking to grow our Sales Development team. This person serves their team by a) prospecting future customers and b) making strategic outbound calls and contacts. The ideal candidate for this entry level position will be hungry, highly detail-oriented and organized, with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
Molecule strives to be a preferred employer and will rely on you to act as a brand ambassador by embodying the company values. We're a small company (< 20 people), and we want someone who is self-directed, dedicated, and able to identify diverse, uncommon prospects around Texas and the United States. We also want someone who can learn about what Molecule does, and continuously improve their outreach approach.
If you have a strong desire to make a big impact on a nimble team, then Molecule may be the right place for you.
- Willing to prospect and contact 400 future customers per week
- Ability to work in a ‘phone-first’ environment
- Strong tracking and documenting skills
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Ability to sell as the ‘under-dog’
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication
- Please be hilarious - we work hard but we tend to all like each other as well
Molecule has an awesome benefits package—one that fits right in with the small company that we are. Benefits include:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance (99% company-paid)
- Life and AD&D (100% company-paid)
- No limit on paid vacation days (within reason)
- $1500 every 18 months, towards a BYOD policy, and at least 2 monitors. :)