Enterprise Sales Executive
Molecule—a rapidly growing company in the commodities trading (CTRM/ETRM) software industry—is looking to grow our Enterprise Sales team. This person serves their team by a) prospecting future customers and b) making strategic outbound calls and contacts. The ideal candidate for this mid-to-senior level position will be hungry, highly detail-oriented and organized, with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
Molecule strives to be a preferred employer and will rely on you to act as a brand ambassador by embodying the company values. We're a small company (< 20 people), and we want someone who is self-directed, dedicated, and able to identify diverse, uncommon prospects around Texas and the United States. We also want someone who can learn about what Molecule does, and continuously improve their sales approach.
If you have a strong desire to make a big impact on a nimble team, then Molecule may be the right place for you.
- Desire to hunt down new potential customers
- Zero fear of the phone
- A hilarious, jovial attitude and a willingness to work with the same
- Successful experience selling SaaS to the Enterprise
- A strong passion for disruptive technology
- CRM experience and the ability to keep yours up to date
- Excellent grammar
Nice to have:
- Financial background
- Experience in a commodity environment
- A Bachelor's degree or better
Incredible to have
- CTRM/ETRM experience
- Current rolodex of potential buyers
- Any modern super power
Molecule has an awesome benefits package—one that fits right in with the small company that we are. Benefits include:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance (99% company-paid)
- Life and AD&D (100% company-paid)
- No limit on paid vacation days (within reason)
- $1500 every 18 months, towards a BYOD policy, and at least 2 monitors. :)